Samples of Student Work
Example 1 (E309):For my final portfolio, the following items are offered for evidence. My personal comments accompany some of the items as a text entitled "COMMENTS".
Speer 1/23 -> My interview with classmate C. M.
Speer 2/13 -> The final copy of Project 1
Speer 2/20 -> A response paper to one of the course readings
Speer 2/29 -> The final copy of Project 2, which I worked on with C.C.
Speer 4/4 -> The complete final copy of my Project 3
Speer 5/2 -> The complete final copy of my Project 4
Teacher comments -> Comments from Professor Syverson
Student comments -> Comments from fellow classmates
Example 2 (E330):
Samples of written work (formal and informal writing)
- 1/23/96 - L. interview...I interviewed J. L. for his A.2 interview
- 2/15/96 - Project 1...a Story Space project that discusses hypertext and writing environments
- 2/19/96 - response to Nielsen...an informal response to reading chapters 1 - 6 in Nielsen's "Multimedia and Hypertext: The Internet and Beyond"
- 3/5/96 - Project 2/3 Topic Proposal...my first ideas about what I wish to do with this project
- 2/5/96 - Dr. Syverson's comments for topic proposal 1
- 2/9/96 - A. K.'s comments for draft 1
- 2/9/96 - L.D.'s comments for draft 1 )
- 2/13/96 - Dr. Syverson's comments for draft 1
- 2/28/96 - Dr. Syverson's comments for project 1 final
- 1/18/96 - Interchange
- 2/6/96 - Interchange
- 3/20/96 - Mondrian Paintings...this folder contains all the scanned images of Mondrian's paintings that I intended to use in my Project 3 web pages
- 4/2/96 - MUSH log )
- 4/29/96 - Project 3 - Draft Version
- 5/2/96 - MUSH log